- Almost Love by Louise O’Neill (★★★★☆)
- The True Queen by Zen Cho (★★★★★)
- The Stars are Legion by Kameron Hurley (★★★☆☆)
- The Geek Feminist Revolution by Kameron Hurley (★★★★★)
- Witches, Witch-Hunting, and Women by Silvia Federici (★★★★☆)
MONTHLY TOTAL: 5
YEARLY SO FAR: 34 Continue reading “Wrap-Up: May 2019” →
In the spirit of Goodreads’ Top 5 Wednesday Books You Felt Betrayed By, I figured I should also talk about the television shows that betrayed me.
Beware, this post will be full of spoilers! I always try to keep things vague and spoiler-free, but there is no way I can talk about these shows’ disappointing conclusions without spoiling said conclusions, so proceed at your own risk.
Without further preamble, here are the shows that betrayed and disappointed me. Continue reading “5 TV Shows I Felt Betrayed By” →