- The Border Keeper by Kerstin Hall (★★★★☆)
- Our Women on the Ground: Essays by Arab Women Reporting From the Arab World by Zahra Hankir (Editor) (★★★★★)
- White Ivy by Susie Yang (★★★☆☆)
- How to Break Up With Your Phone by Catherine Price (★★★★☆)
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (★★★☆☆)
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow (★★★☆☆)
I think I read so much in December that my brain kind of rebelled in January and was like, I’m gonna take a break. So I only read six books, and half of them were quite short. Which is fine! I also watched a lot of TV this month and am working on revising a book, so I have other things going on that are taking away from my reading time.